Social Competition T&C’s
1. The promoter is CONNOR, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017 ABN 53 087 433 029 phone 1300 266 667 who will facilitate the draw, fulfilment and management of the prize. Australia only.
2. To be eligible to win the prize you must share a photo of your favourite way to spend the long weekend and tag #ConnorWeekend on our Instagram or Facebook Competition Posts. Incomplete, indecipherable or inaccurate entries will be deemed invalid.
3. The promotion commences at 5:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on Wednesday 24th January 2018 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 31st January 2018 (the Promotion Period).
4. CONNOR will select the winner provided the above conditions have been met. The winners will be selected at 5:00pm (AEDT) on Thursday 1st February 2018 at the location CONNOR, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017. The winners will be notified no later than 6.00pm (AEDT) on the 2nd February 2018 via Instagram and Facebook.
5. CONNOR accepts no responsibility for unanswered, unread or late responses once the winner has been notified.
6. The prize includes $300AUD worth of Connor products selected from the Connor website. The total prize value is RRP $300AUD.
7. If the prize is unclaimed it will be redrawn at 10:00am on 7th February 2018 at CONNOR, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017. Winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing on Instagram or Facebook.
8. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. CONNOR cannot accept responsibility for lost or undelivered items due to incorrectly provided address details.
9. Employees of CONNOR and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this promotion.
10. CONNOR reserves the right to withdraw a prize and redraw an alternate winner/s should we suspect these terms and conditions are not being adhered to or if the winner/s is suspected of dishonest conduct.
11. No purchase is necessary to enter. Purchasing products will not help your chances of winning.
12. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.