At Connor we pride ourselves on providing quality product to our customers. We also pride ourselves on providing a hassle free returns policy, we want you to enjoy your purchases and shopping with us. If something isn’t right we’re happy to offer a refund from our Online Returns Department, or in any Connor store in Australia. We do not impose a time limit on returns.
AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC RETURNS
FREE RETURNS TO STORE
It couldn't be easier! Connor offers free returns to any of our stores Australia wide for purchases made online. Please bring the receipt or your emailed invoice and ensure the garment is unworn & still has swing tags attached. To find your nearest Connor store, visit the store locator HERE.
RETURNS BY POST – REFUND ONLY
Please note that the online store is unable to accept returns or exchanges for products purchased in store. Anything purchased in store is only able to be returned to any of our Connor stores at this time. If you have purchased online, you are able to return your items via any of the below options:
ParcelPoint –our cheapest returns method from just $6.95 including parcel tracking. Select from hundreds of local stores such as petrol stations, pharmacies, newsagents and convenience stores - open 7 days and late for your convenience. Please note that Parcel Point is a separate company to Connor and we are unable to assist with any Parcel Point inquiries.
- Go to parcelpoint.com.au/connor
- Follow the online process to book your return and print a shipping label.
- Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging.
- Print and attach you returns label onto the parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered.
- Post your parcel back to us, by taking it to your ParcelPoint store or post office. Keep a copy of your tracking number.
- Please allow up to two weeks for your return to be processed and for your account to be credited
Post Office – take your parcel to any post office and return it using a trackable service. Costs will vary depending on your location and the weight of your parcel.
- Package your product(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging.
- Attach your returns label onto the parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered.
- Post your parcel back to us, by taking it to your post office. Please ensure to obtain proof of postage and a tracking number.
- Please allow up to two (2) weeks for your return to be processed and for your account to be credited.
Connor Australia Online Returns Address
69-73 Gow Street
For customers who are unable to return to a Connor store in Australia but who want to exchange their items, you should return the items following the process above, then place an order for the items you want online.
NEW ZEALAND RETURNS
RETURNS BY POST – REFUND ONLY
Post Office - take your parcel to any post office and return it using a traceable service. Costs will vary depending on your location and the weight of your parcel.
Connor NZ Online Returns Address:
Private Bag 94062
Manukau, Auckland 2241
If you send back your return without a traceable service, Connor will not be held liable should your return be deemed lost in transit and we will be unable to offer a refund.
Please allow up to 21 days for your return to be processed.
OTHER INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
If you have purchased via Borderfree and wish to return your items, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com so that we can assist you with your return.
OUR CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS POLICY
We understand that sometimes you change your mind or order the incorrect size. Connor is happy to provide a full refund or exchange on any of our products purchased. You are able to return, exchange or receive a credit note in any of our stores or if you have purchased online, you are able to send back your product to our online store for a full refund. You will be required to:
- Provide the tax invoice sent with your goods as proof of purchase;
- The item must not been worn or washed;
- The swing tag must still attached to the garment.
Please note that all purchases made with card including debit card, wanting a refund can only be refunded onto the original card of purchase.
In the event of having no receipt and/or a missing swing ticket, we will happily provide an exchange or a credit note in any Connor store, provided the garments have not been worn.
Unfortunately, for change of mind purchases we cannot refund or exchange any items that have been worn or used and are without tags. For change of mind purchases all items returned must be in original condition.
For Health reasons, there are no returns or exchanges on the purchase of underwear unless exhibiting a genuine manufacturing fault.
The online store cannot process returns for purchases made in our Connor stores at this time. Any items bought in-store can be returned or exchanged in any of our Connor stores Australia wide.
For change of mind returns, the cost of the return postage is to be incurred by the customer and will not be reimbursed by Connor.
As a valued customer of Connor, there are certain guarantees that are made when goods are sold to you, one of which is that goods are of acceptable quality. A product is considered faulty or not of acceptable quality if it:
- Is not safe, lasting or without faults (taking into account what would reasonably be expected for the type of product and its cost);
- Does not do all the things you would reasonably expect it to or is not fit for purpose; or
- Does not match the description made by us, on packaging and labels, or via promotions or advertising.
If an item is not of acceptable quality you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. For details on acceptable quality and faulty goods, please see here.
If you believe there is a fault with an item you have received, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you become aware of the fault. If you have purchased online, we are able to provide a postage label to cover the cost of the return of your faulty product.
To receive a replacement or refund, you must be able to:
- Provide the original receipt (or a copy of) or some other form of proof of purchase of the faulty item (where multiple items were purchased in the transaction that includes the faulty item and a credit card/bank statement does not clearly itemise the faulty product, this may not provide sufficient proof of purchase); and
- Return the product to us
Photographs alone will not be accepted as proof of fault. It is a requirement that the physical product be in our possession prior to the acceptance of your return request. Please note, where an item is deemed faulty, we will happily refund the cost of returning the item to us. Please ensure you keep your postage receipt so that we can facilitate this refund for you.
Items purchased via PayPal can now be returned to any of our stores or via our postal options.
If returning the items to a store, 3 forms of I.D. are required to initiate a PayPal return.
- Proof of Purchase - The purchasing customer's name on the I.D. should be identifiable.
- Photo I.D. - The name on the I.D. must match that of the online receipt (e.g. drivers license).
- Credit Card - The name on the credit card the customer wishes to refund onto must match the name on your online receipt and your photo I.D.
If you have paid for your purchase using Afterpay and you would like to return any product for a refund, you can return them to any of our stores, or alternatively if you have purchased online you can post them back to our Online Returns Department.
Once we have processed your refund, it will automatically go through to Afterpay and once they process it, it will show up in your payment plan.
Afterpays system will then adjust your payments from your last instalment backwards. This means your final payment might be reduced to zero, but the rest of your payments stay the same. Their systems cannot spread the new purchase price out evenly across your four payments or across the remaining payments.
As per the Afterpay website, financial refunds can take up to 7 business days depending on your financial institution. If you have any questions you should follow up with them.