Men's Long Sleeve Shirts Online
Our men's long sleeve shirts
are available in a range of different styles and prints. We offer slim fit
and classic fit
fits so there is something to suit everyone.
Every guy needs a simple white work shirt. We have a huge range to choose from, from casual white shirts made from 100% cotton, or plain white dress shirts made from cotton stretch for a smarter business look or to be worn under a suit. Look for the detail from buttoned down collars, hidden chest buttons, contrasting black buttons, cuffed sleeves, and placket collar detail. The attention to detail in our white shirts is what we do best.
For the hotter months you can’t go wrong with our best selling long sleeve linen blend shirts. Made from a comfortable and breathable cotton & linen blend, you get all the benefits of linen but with less creasing. Simply throw on with a pair of our denim shorts
. for day time beach wear, or wear with denim jeans
for a night out.
For a dressier look or to wear under a suit, try our range of men's dress shirts. Available in slim fit
, classic fit
and a huge range of different colours and prints. So easy to pair back with dress pant
, our range offers easy care fabrications.
How to wear a long sleeve shirt?
How you wear your long sleeve shirt depends on if it is a casual or dress shirt. For a casual shirt such as linen or a patterned such as flamingo print, you can wear it with either jeans, cuffed pants or shorts. If you are wearing a dress shirt you would normally pair it with dress pants or chinos.
How to fold a long sleeve shirt?
- Place the shirt buttons down and the back facing up
- Fold both sleeves towards the center of the shirt
- Fold the bottom third of the shirt
- Fold the bottom once more to meet the shoulders of the shirt
- Flip shirt over for a perfectly folded shirt
How to iron a long sleeve shirt?
- Start with the inside collar ironing from the middle to the edge of the collar. Flip and do the same on the other side.
- Unbutton cuffs and lay flat on ironing board starting with the inside and then flipping to do the outside. Use tip of iron to get into pleats. Repeat on other cuff.
- Place one sleeve flat and iron both sides. If you don’t want a center crease, iron to the edge but not over it. If you want a crease iron the whole sleeve including the top edge. Flip over and do the other side. Repeat with other sleave.
- Iron the front of the shirt beginning with the button side. Work your way from the top of the shoulder.
- Iron the back inside out starting at the top and moving the iron to the bottom.